The word LOMA is from 600 BC—400 AD, the Ayurvedic Time Period. This refers to a balance between mind, body, soul, spirit and health. Simply speaking, in the Ayurvedic Language LOMA means HAIR!
What does LOMA mean?
Does LOMA contain Phthalates?
No! We're proud to say that all our products are phthalate-free and have been for a while.
Does LOMA contain MCI?
No! All our products of free of MCI (methylchloroisothiazolinone), a commonly used preservative. We refuse to expose you and your family to this chemical allergen.
Does LOMA test on animals?
Absolutely never. Though our products are non-toxic and made of the safest ingredients we can find, we do not test them on animals. We are certified by PETA as cruelty-free and we are, as we like to say, vegan-friendly. This means that all but two of our products use no animal bi-products—our Fiber Putty and Forming Paste have a small amount of safely obtained beeswax.
Where can I buy LOMA?
How can I get featured on the LOMA facebook or instagram feed?
Tag us! We check out the posts you share and if you tag #lomahaircare we'll be sure to see yours. We can't re-share everything, but we love giving back in this small way to our followers and stylists.
Why does my LOMA product look different than it used to?
Over the last several years we have evolved our processes and our equipment in order to provide the highest quality product possible. With this, we have evolved our image in effort to tell our story through the simple visuals in our packaging colors and look. The product is as good as it has always been, it’s just the packaging that’s changed! We are after all, an innovative company and we want to stay relevant to our audience whether new or existing.
Why is there so much more in the LOMA ingredient labels than there used to be?
LOMA has become EU compliant over the last several years. That means we adhere to the strictest regulations, not just regulations provided by North America. It’s important to us to create non-harmful products, especially with continued research on the ingredients that go on our bodies. As the regulations change and new information is available, we will remain compliant to remain safe for you, your family and the environment.
What is LOMAtherapy?
This is a word we use to refer to the fragrances we create in our products. When you smell the Essential Oils, Natural Aromatic Ingredients & Aromatic Botanical Extracts, you’ll experience a sense of calm.
What makes LOMA different?
Quality in warehousing–our raw materials, formulas, bottles and caps are all handled with care by our in-house team in Monroe, Washington. We have a state-of-the art facility and we create in small batches so you know what you’re getting is as good as it should be.
Hand-crafted manufacturing–the quality of the formula is directly impacted by the quality of the ingredients. We use only the highest quality of raw materials, guaranteeing the quality of everything that comes out of our facility.
We do our own screen-printing–every bit of the process is done by our team, even the labelling! We take pride in guiding every step of our production.
How do Rewards Points work?
- On the Loma website, select the rewards icon in the lower-left corner of the screen.Alternatively, you can go to the menu, select LOMA REWARDS, then JOIN / SIGN IN from that page.
- A popup window will display. Log in if you haven’t already.
- Select REDEEM LOMA REWARDS to turn your points into discounts.
- Select DISCOUNT CODES to use your discount.
TIPS FOR USING LOMA REWARD POINTS:
- Use the same email address every time you make a purchase so all your reward points go into the same bucket!
- Discount codes from reward points cannot be combined with other discount codes, including discount codes from other reward points.
- If you want to take advantage of a larger discount with reward points, make sure you bank your points and redeem at the larger amount.
- Discount codes from reward points cannot be combined with promotional offers.